Please answer the questions below and send them to me vis email so I understand a little more about you. If this is not possible, we can go over them as part of our first session.
- Name, age, city/stae, best times to reach.
- Gender, sexual orientation.
- Married, single, divorced? Please feel free to describe your relationship status.
- Do you have any health concerns? Are you on any medications, and if so, what type?
- Religion or particular spiritual beliefs?
- Do you have any fitness or movement practice? Yoga, lifting weights, walking, etc...
- Do you have any concerns about your sex life? Do you feel stuck, dissatisfied, or are you experiencing physical dysfunction in or emotional distress about your sex life?
- Do you masturbate and how often?
- What kinds of sex do you have and how often?
- Share something about your erotic imagination. What turns you on, what excites you? What do you find sexually attractive in another person
- In terms of just general intimacy, do you have others in your life who help you to feel supported, comforted, or understood? These relationships can be familial or platonic.
- Think about a time you felt very alive to your body--apart from a sexual time. A time when you felt pleasure, comfort, or a rush. Please describe.
- What is your intention in seeking out this service? A sexual issue? To improve your dating life or marriage? To become more open to your own sensuality, more positive about your body? Please describe.
Amber DiPietra is not a medical doctor or licensed sex therapist. She is certified in California, Canada, and several other countries as a somatic sex educator. In Florida, she practices as a life coach with a focus on creative expression, intimacy and body positivity. Sessions with Amber DiPietra/the body poetik are not a one-time solution. This service is most beneficial over time, through repeated sessions, classes, or groups.